Sunday, March 16, 2008

SignPlay.com

I just spent the morning updating SignPlay.com and I re-did my bio. I want to change it all soon, but I don't have the expertise in HTML to do the whole site myself. I am trying to figure out what I want it to look like. I got a sitemeter up there so that I don't lose the stats everytime I make a new main page...As of today (right before I made this dumb error), SignPlay.com had had 4,482 visitors. Not bad for a rinky-dink operation in a rural state serving a teeny-tiny population of people.

Aside from all of that, I got all the 2008-2009 season information up that I had access to and I updated the Yahoogroup calendar so that email reminders will go out a few days before the shows.

I feel a sense of relief. Even though this is purely a volunteer effort, people feel like they can get nasty about things not being updated. :(

So, check it out - www.signplay.com

Enjoy.

No comments: