Thursday, March 13, 2008

List of 101 things - addendum

Here are things I need to add to my list, but haven't taken the time to do it or don't know what the priority is or it is on the list but I need to change it (in no particular order, but numbered here for clarity and ease of reading):

1. scan all photos and slides of the family
2. change: drink 8 glasses of water per day all 1001 days (too stringent). Change to 5 days out of 7, drink 8 glasses of water per day (goal is always daily, but not always possible). That is 70% of the time or 700/1001 (260/365 X 3). Since I started this, I have succeeded in the 70% mark every week.
3. Set up a rehearsal calendar for shows.
4. Set up rehearsal/show dates on Calendar and request PTO for all appropriate days.
5. get my bedroom cleaned up
6. prepare the subaru for sale
7. get transcript eval done for bachelor's degree
8. take a class summer 2008
9. Take a class every term until I complete my degree


That's it for now. I'm sure there are more.

No comments: