Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another lazy Saturday

One of the things I hate the most about this job is the affect it has had on my weekends. I don't hate my job, but it is utterly exhausting - emotionally, mentally. The constant level of chaos just makes it hard to want to do anything on the weekends.

Most weekends, as I approach them, consists of broken plans. Mostly I think about cleaning and doing a bunch of errands - clean my car out, wash it, clean my bedroom, do a project.

Usually, I end up waking up really early and watching a movie or something and then I fall asleep again around 10:30am and then the rest of the day is spent avoiding whatever plan I had.

I think I need to write my weekend plans down. Make them as important as the blog or the movies or whatever. Maybe writing here will be my reward for getting a task done.

Hmmm. I like that idea. Let me think about it some more.

No comments: